Sunday, March 13, 2011

Aint no sunshine....

Well it is official that march is the worst month ever.....

Chris
I just spent the last 2 days in the hospital with a friend who had to give birth to her still born baby. I can now say that is the worst pain someone can go through... I cant even imagine.... she was almost 8 months pregnant. For those of you that pray... please keep her in your prayers!
Aside from the last 2 days of nightmare the 8th was the anniversary of my friend Andrew's death he died last year in a car accident at the age of 30.

Andrew

My best friend Chris, his is on the 28th he died in a car accident as well at the age of 23.
and for those of you keeping track I am NOT pregnant!!! But 17 people now on my facebook are!
I will be happy when this is all over!!! I really have nothing happy to write but I thought I would update my blog and maybe see if anyone has some sunshine to share maybe it's not like this for everyone!!!
Sorry, I promise happiness next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment