Monday, February 7, 2011

...is there anybody out there??

Macey
So here I am again at 4am! I'm starting to think that being a mom requires you to be constantly sleep deprived! Macey is in fact a sick little girl! We took her to the ER on Friday morning when her fever got to 105.5 and poor little thing she has an ear infection in both ears and she is teething! So for the last 3 days I feel like all I have been doing is administering every kind of medicine the doctor could think of to give a sick kid... she is taking Tylenol every 4 hours, motron every 6 hours, amoxicillin twice a day, and ear drops 4 times a day! and even with all of that she still manages to stay awake past 4 am screaming at the top of her lungs. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this point! I put her in the bed with us and that works for an hour or so and then she goes right back to screaming. she wont sleep in her own bed. She wont eat anything! She will have a little water and maybe just maybe a little milk but after that nothing... if there is anyone out there that has a solution I would love to hear it! I really would!

No comments:

Post a Comment