Monday, May 7, 2012

Hello world I'm your wild girl...

What makes the terrible twos so terrible?
I understand why teens are the way they are with all the stress and hormones the have, but why is my toddler the way she is? It's not even two as it is the beginning of three.
Macey my little girl has been crazy lately, yesterday she flooded the bathroom. No matter how much I child proof the house she manages to either find a way around it, or find something that isn't child proof! She will be three next month and she has never been like this before, Emily wasn't like this at all! Don't even get me started on the potty training my goodness I can't make that kid use the potty or even want to! I have tried cookies and candy but nothing works I'm running out of options. If anyone out there has any experience or suggestions I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment