Thursday, December 18, 2014

War, children....

today was exhausting.... Chuck left for work at 4, and as soon as the door shut the children went crazy lol, Macey took the paper towels and decorated the house and Emily decided to build a swimming pool  in our backyard! IN THE MUD! So after the kids were bathed (after the swimming pool boy did they need it!) and the house was cleaned and dinner was made and the kids ate, and I can finally see my break on the horizon...the girls would not sleep, Emily and I fought about the time and how she thought she was old enough to stay up all night, and then about how she needs to sleep without clothes because she has "night sweats" but she finally fell asleep. Macey on the other hand fell asleep about an hour ago (2am). and just as soon as her head hit the pillow Connor started crying... I keep waiting for this break... I don't think it's happening tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment